Sunday, June 8, 2008

The trade2

What does the man gain from this black trade? can you imagine that you have a lot of money that was been gained from the sadness from the others. The drugs give some happy for the users or the people who dealt with it. At the long time they be as sleeves to it .they can't be ordinary person. They can't be the person who can be depended on. They destroy every thing they got . they fail from a high place to the lowest place . the famous persons or that persons had gained much money in a few years without much effort is the most persons who exposed to take a drugs . That does not mean that their money is money gained from a doubt source illegal source. of course some people gain money from wrap or illegal source and the rule of money said "the money comes easy ,goes easy "In fact the mush money may be a source of sadness and not source of happy.
For ex. There was a reach person who had a lot of money .But he was unhappy ,her neighbors was poor , very poor that he can't get the foot to eat some days . But he was happy his home was full of laughter ,dancing and singing. He brought the poor man and asked him" Why you are happy in spite of your poor? "the poor man said as I sleep and my mind is free. I don't fear of lost my money as I have not ,I don't think what I will do tomorrow As I know that who create me must give me the food I need.
The reach man said" How much money do you take and give me some happy?

good luck for ever

No comments: