Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The sacrificing MAN4

He said to the child and the blade at his hand "You are brave .Didn't your mother afraid that I kill you .As you want to kill me.Mawyya said" I assure you with the safe of the god." He said "I didn't kill him". They got him out with his fetters to Eltanaim.with the women ,the boys , the sleeves and group of Makka nation {the enemy of the prophet}. He asked to pray to GOD .He prayed in hurry without taking a long time in it. He put a rule of praying Sunna before killing. He asked GOD " my lord .Take all of them, kill them scattering, don't let one of them" they tied him hard and said to him "return and get out of Islam and we will get you free" HE said no deity except God" "I swear With my God I don't like in returning of Islam even I have all treasures on the earth{it means that he refused their suggest}.

No comments: