Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The sacrificing MAN4

They said " do you like that Mohammad "The prophet of Islam " at your place and you are in your home". He said "no with my God I do not like that Mohammad pricked with a small prick and I stay in my house". They saying many times khobieb return of Islam". He answered " I don't return for ever" They said "With our gods allat and oza" two big temples had been taken as Gods before Islam" if you don't we kill you". He answered " the killing me is little beside my God gifts" they made his face to the side he came from. He said Why you make my face away of direction of makka" prayer niche "And he said O' my God I don't see any faces except faces of enemy, My God there is no one tell the prophet my salute upon the prophet" "My God tell the my salute "The peace upon him"

No comments: