Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Man lost his job but gain the best 6

She went to his home. She had her handbag and another medium bag .she ordered him to do some things about her work after she had lunch .she went to the hotel. She designed to forget the another bag. after some hours he found a bag beside a table .he thought at 1st it was his .but his bag was not heavy like that as it was carried by him. He opened it . He found it full of dollars. He was shocked .His devil said to him your chance come to you on gold dish. You must take this money and run run away you will be rich .you can travel to any country change your name your shape your character .you are rich. Then he said to himself no it is not mine it is her. She must get it. She must be sad and what I gain when I got this bag I will be a thief ,I lost my respect to my self, I lost my religion , my mine, I can not be a thief. He went in hurry to her. He asked her if this bag hers. she was surprised. As she wanted to seem. When she opened. She found her money . she got up and said in loud voice "thanks, thanks my best friend . he insisted that she must count it

No comments: